Accommodation in various price ranges nearby Harpa has been booked for participants since Reykjavik could be quite crowded during the conference period. To secure the accommodation of your choice, we recommend that you submit your registration with hotel booking as early as possible.
|Early registration||Late registration||On-site registration|
|ECPP||ISK 92,500||ISK 115,500||ISK 122,500|
|ECPP student*||ISK 75,500||ISK 75,500||ISK 75,500|
|NPHC||ISK 85,500||ISK 106,500||ISK 115,500|
|NPHC student*||ISK 70,500||ISK 70,500||ISK 70,500|
|ECPP + NPHC||ISK 125,500||ISK 148,500||ISK 158,500|
* Please note that there are 100 available slots for students at ECPP and 20 slots at NPHC.
- All payments are on-line credit card payments
- Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MasterCard, Diners and AMEX
- On-line payments are guaranteed through secured site
- Notification of cancellation should be sent to Sena, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cancellation made before April 25, 2020 will be charged a service fee of ISK 12.000
- For cancellations made after April 25, 2020, we regret that no refunds of registration fee can be made
- Individual accommodation will be refunded if cancellation is made 72 hours before arrival date (working days), minus administration fee of total ISK 6.000
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for any financial loss resulting from exchange rate fluctuations
Registration is now open
Registration & Hotel information
Call for abstracts
15 October 2021
Deadline for abstract submission
31 December 2021
Notification of abstracts before
10 March 2022
Early bird registration deadline
25 March 2022
Apotek Hotel – KEA Hotels ****
Austurstræti 16, 101 Reykjavik
Apotek Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel located in the very heart of Reykjavik´s most prestigious shopping, entertainment and cultural district. The historical building formerly housed the pharmacy Reykjavikur Apotek and is widely considered to be one of the most remarkable buildings in Reykjavik.
Guðjón Samúelsson, former State Architect of Iceland, designed the building in 1917. Guðjón built some of Iceland´s most renowned buildings such as the National theater building, Hotel Borg, Akureyrarkirkja church and Hallgrímskirkja church.
Apotek Hotel offers 45 rooms, including eight Junior suites and a tower suite.
To see the exact location and distance between the hotel and congress venue click here.
Free wireless internet
Standard double with breakfast ISK: 55,200